Thanks so much to CEO Whisperer Bill Watkins (USMA ’77) for his words of wisdom last night! Bill’s presentation was packed with information… it’s astonishing just how much solid gold the man can fit into about 40 minutes. Here’s a list of all the resources Bill discussed during his talk, and see below for the full video of his presentation:
- Designing Your Life: How to Build a Well-Lived, Joyful Life, by Bill Burnett
- The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level, by Gay Hendricks
- Topgrading: The Proven Hiring and Promoting Method That Turbocharges Company Performance, by Brad Smart
- Built to Sell: Creating a Business That Can Thrive Without You, by John Warrillow
- The Braveheart Exit: 7 Steps to Your Family Business Legacy, by Randy Long
- The Incerto Series, by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Tons of Other Useful Stuff
Also I think new attendee and SOPA-for-the-day Ray Garfield (USNA ’66) deserves an honorable mention for a truly epic intro, culminating in a short Ross Perot impression. Yup. That happened. 😂🤣😂
Are you already a RINGKNOCKER Member or Subscriber? Then sign in below to reap the rewards of your service!
Haven't signed up yet? Are you a current of former military officer? Then congratulations: your professional network was forged in fire and steel. Sign up below and activate it today!