VetCor® is a restoration company that solves water and mold damage problems in commercial and residential properties, staffed primarily by veterans of the U.S. military.
The business is a Florida state certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), and an Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC) certified firm. VetCor® brings an impressive history in the restoration industry and has helped hundreds of property owners restore their homes or businesses since its founding in 2013. From a credibility and commitment standpoint, VetCor® strives to be the best, and regularly attends training sessions and invests in the necessary equipment to offer its customers the best possible service.
VetCor® is franchising the company’s operations in order to duplicate the business model into new markets and to expand the organization’s market footprint. Through franchise development, VetCor® will have the ability to operate locations in new markets and areas without the cost and management responsibilities that would come with company-owned territories.
- Culture, Norms and Values Embodied by Veterans
- Recession-proof and Pandemic-proof Industry – We Are an Essential Service
- Affordable Start-up Cost and Low Overhead
- Funding Partners Available
- No Experience Necessary; Training and On-Going Support Provided
- National Accounts with Top Insurance Carriers
- Create Your Own Destiny and Build Wealth
- Generate Sustainable and Meaningful Employment Opportunities for our Nation’s Heroes
Standard Franchise Fee $45,000
Veteran Franchise Fee – $35,000 ($10K Discount for Veterans)
Total Investment – $125K – $454k*
*per the Franchise Disclosure Document
Join a winning team, invest in your future with a growing company, and make a tough transition easier with a team who knows you and will help set you up for success.